This page is here to clarify medical information for
Colin Simpson (the patient) 15-05-2017
Send Col Simpson email@example.com
Latest - 17/10/2017:
* The Community Nursing recommended after hours service no. is 1300 302 343.
* The new catheter will be more likely to block before its' time because it is not 'standard'.
* I have 2 non-standard catheters and zero urine bags in my room ready for the next IDC change.
* It is possible (not likely), that the next IDC change could be required next weekend.
* I have zero catheter anchors left. Order info - Statlock folo102 - 2 way.
1992 First diagnosed COPD.
2004 Specialist Frieberg Bankstown.
2004 Lived alone and shopping assisted by electric scooter. Walk 70m.
2012 Gave up smoking completely.
04-04-16 Part play golf with cart assist.
17-08-16 Enter Weeroona with 40m walk.
04-11-16 Hospitalised Nov. 2016 and confined to bed since.
Any dept. list that conflicts with the following info is not real. I have lived this since Dec. 2016.
Recommended by Braeside, Bankstown hospitals and Weeroona GP.
2x10 mg mscontin ordine 1ml (5mg) every 4 hrs
seretide am and pm - 1 coloxl am - 1x oxybutynin am and pm
1x Vitamin D am. - 1x antacid am and pm.
Movicol or Actilax at my discretion.
Somewhere along, Spiriva has been dropped.
Recommended by Braeside and Bankstown hospitals, Salvos Dietician and Weeroona GP. Due to my difficulty breathing, all agreed that my entire menu consists of :
Each meal (breakfast, lunch & dinner) -
200ml Ensure TwoCal HN drink meal replacement.
1 boiled egg (at my suggestion)
Optional : plus 2 Ensure drinks.
Catheter - 2way FG16 silicone catheter.
Catheter ANCHOR - Statlock folo102 - 2 way.